Green Haven Capital Inc.
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment in you to thrive. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
Benefits include health, vision, and 401k.
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software experience preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, non-QM, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Jumbo, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$240,000 at plan earnings
About Green Haven Capital Inc.
Founded in 2008 and located in Sacramento, CA, the key to our success as a mortgage company has been a combination of consistently offering the lowest possible rates and fees along with giving our clients outstanding customer service. We at Green Haven Capital Inc. understand that finding the right mortgage can be a daunting task and we are here to help simplify the process and show our clients how quick and easy obtaining a mortgage can be. We are a growing company dedicated to providing the best resources to our loan officers to make sure they succeed. We are team-based and focused on building strong relationships, rather than simply transactions, and improving every day.