Colorado Lending Team
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage-ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Job seekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Active Colorado NMLS License
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Colorado Lending Team
Colorado Lending Team is a locally owned mortgage company serving homeowners with the lowest rates and fees. We strive to facilitate the dream of homeownership by providing clients and referral partners with exceptional customer service.
We Do This By:
- Helping customers who are being let down by the banks and big-box lenders.
- Providing expert home loan advice so you can make an informed decision.
- Earning your trust so that we can be your mortgage broker for life.
- Having an open and honest relationship with everyone we deal with.
- Be willing to acknowledge our mistakes and do everything possible to rectify them as quickly as possible.
- Embracing change, being innovative, and never fearing failure.
- Having a positive working environment based on mutual respect and a supportive team spirit.
- Always behaving in a socially and ethically responsible manner.