Williams Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced and successful mortgage broker licensed in Colorado looking for an opportunity to grow your business with a team of highly successful mortgage professionals? We are rapidly expanding and building capacity on our lending team and are looking for a confident and entrepreneurial-minded licensed broker to join us. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Complete loan application and submit on behalf of the borrowing applicant
- Research competitive mortgage rates and interest rates, and negotiate terms to find ideal mortgage product and lender for potential borrowers
- Educate clients on various loan products, funding sources, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines
- Determine creditworthiness by obtaining credit history, assets and liabilities, income and employment verification, and performing a background check
- Build referral relationships with real estate professionals and relationships with mortgage lenders/ mortgage bankers, maintain current lending rate sheets, and stay up to date on current mortgage industry trends
- Have a strong understanding of loan products and loan process from origination to close
- Must possess mortgage loan origination or loan officer experience: 5 years
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in economics, business administration, banking, finance, or real estate law
- Up to date NMLS licensure or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or certification is required
- Exceptional communications skills, time-management and analysis skills, and independently resourceful
About Williams Mortgage Group
Busy boutique mortgage brokerage focused on purchase and referral business and exceptional service.