Home Trust Lending, Inc.
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Bi-Lingual Preferred
- NMLS License a Plus
- Sales Experience over 1 year
- Willing to Train
About Home Trust Lending, Inc.
Home Trust Lending Inc. was Established in March of 2020. Our mission as a Family is to help those make their dreams come true, whether it is helping them purchase their first home, refinance, cash-out, or get a construction loan to build their empire for personal or business goals.
We know how difficult it is to find the right Mortgage Broker to help you accomplish your needs. With Home Trust Lending, we are here to make the process as easy and simple as possible to achieve those goals.