Franklin Loan Center
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded mortgage broker to join our successful lending team. The ideal candidate will have an established book of real estate and lending institution contacts, a firm grasp on industry trends, and a proven track record of matching lenders and mortgage products to potential borrowers. If you are looking for a place to build your business with uncapped income potential, please apply today!
- Educate clients on various loan products, funding sources, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines
- Conduct a thorough interview to determine each applicant/ potential borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs
- Interface with mortgage professionals such as lender institution underwriters, closing agents, and the borrower’s real estate agent to ensure a smooth mortgage process
- Submit application file to lenders in order to apply on the homeowners’ behalf
- Gather documents such as applicant’s credit history, income and employment verification, assets and liabilities, and background check to determine creditworthiness
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required
- Exceptional communications skills, time-management and analysis skills, and independently resourceful
- Advanced computer skills including MS office, and loan origination software
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in economics, business administration, banking, finance, or real estate law
- Have a strong understanding of loan products and loan process from origination to close
About Franklin Loan Center
We treat your loan like it's our own.™
Franklin Loan Center is a premier mortgage banker established in 1989 that has been helping individuals and families obtain loans for their homes. With our team of experts, Franklin gets your loan moving through the complex lending process and guides you every step of the way. Using our state of the art platform, plus personalized attention by our team, you get the best of both online management and communications on the details of your loan, plus the expert assistance of our professionals that get to know you and your particular situation. From the routine conventional purchase, government or refi loans, to more esoteric, custom-tailored portfolio products, Franklin has the right team and the exact mortgage products to meet your needs.