TCG Lending Centres
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and enterprising-minded mortgage broker to join our successful lending team. The ideal candidate will have an established book of real estate and lending institution contacts, a firm grasp on industry trends, and a proven track record of matching lenders and mortgage products to potential borrowers.
- Work with various lenders to find the best deal for a homebuyer. Originate loans to sell to lending institutions
- Evaluate pay stubs, credit history, tax information and bank statements for financial status
- Shop for competitive mortgage rates and interest rates, and negotiate terms with various lenders to find ideal mortgage lender for the applicant
- Collaborate with the real estate agent, lender’s underwriting department, other mortgage professionals, and closing agent to ensure a smooth transaction
- Build referral relationships with real estate professionals and relationships with mortgage lenders/ mortgage bankers, maintain current lending rate sheets, and stay up to date on current mortgage industry trends
- Mediate between the prospective homebuyer and the lending institution to underwrite and structure financial solutions
- Assess the local mortgage market to find deals for the client
- Apply for loans on behalf of the borrower and collect documentation to pre-approve the client.
- Mortgage document package preparation with delivery to the clients
- Fulfillment of lender conditions, which includes document collection from clients
- Communication with the lawyer’s office for a smooth transaction on closing day, to build and maintain a strong reliable working relationship
- Prepare and submit, completed files to our compliance department
- Update of client database for electronic newsletter preparation and delivery
- Manage the birthday database to be accurate and up to date
- Prepare and mail out all Thank You cards and Closing Cards
- Contact client post-funding for follow up to ensure payment dates were set up as discussed
- Manage and update CRM program for accurate follow up over the term of the mortgage
- Must have your Mortgage Agent/Broker License.
- This is a 100% commission position.
- Exceptional communications skills, time-management and analysis skills, and independently resourceful
$55,000 - $150,000 yearly
About TCG Lending Centres
TCG Lending Centres goal is to provide all the help needed to our Mortgage agents so they can help homebuyers make their dreams come true. From purchasing first homes to refinancing homes to meet financial goals, TCG Lending Centres and all our agents take great pride in never offering a loan that doesn’t benefit the borrower. As a mortgage company with a combined experience of 20+ years in mortgages, we offer solutions that can help you in most financial situations. Why choose TCG Lending Centres? Quick loan decisions, fast closings and competitive rates!