Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Are you an experienced mortgage branch manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operation and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please apply today!
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Advanced technical/ computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and exceptional communication skills
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!