Arbor Financial Group - Rodriguez Team
Our top producing team is looking for an experienced Mortgage Operations Manager to ensure our clients enjoy a 5-star experience. We are referral-based and obtain our business from partners including Realtors and Financial Planners with a high database retention rate that keeps clients coming back.
- Assist Branch Manager and Loan Partners in ensuring a clean loan application is submitted to Processing/Underwriting.
- Oversees all lending functions, which may include sales, funding, processing, and closing.
- Will be the main point of contact representing the branch to resolve any underwriting issues.
- Ensures efficient delivery of products and services to clients.
- Builds and expands Team Loan Playbook to assist with continued growth and support of operations.
- Hiring and managing operations staff to ensure team success.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in Mortgage Underwriting/Processing.
- 3 years of supervisory experience required.
- Recent experience underwriting or pre-underwriting residential home loans (Conventional, FHA, and VA). Portfolio/Jumbo lending experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience in Wholesale/Broker and Correspondent Lending.
$85,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Arbor Financial Group - Rodriguez Team
We are a Top Producing Branch of Arbor Financial Group, an Independent Mortgage Firm that is both Non-Delegated Correspondent Lender and Broker.
The team is led by the Producing Branch Manager who is licensed in 6 states with more expansion.
We have relationships with Agents and Real Estate Offices in California as well as are expanding further into Texas, where the Branch Manager is Located. Part of our Team is Remote near the Corporate Office in Santa Ana, California.
We Offer Clients the Power of Choice with Competitive Rates and Programs as an Independent Mortgage Lender.