Are you an experienced mortgage operations manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? If so, we need to talk.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Operations Manager to represent the branch and oversee all lending functions which may include, but are not limited to, sales, funding, processing, and closing.
You will be in charge of the branch pipeline of loans and assist Loan Officers and Loan Partners with clearing loan applications and ensure they are submitted promptly to Processing and/or Underwriting. If there are any underwriting issues, you are responsible to resolve them to ensure efficient delivery of products and services to clients with maintaining company turn-time expectations.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of mortgage experience with 3 to 5 years as a supervisor and a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. You will need to have extensive knowledge of department processes and procedures and aid us in continual growth and development.
We are invested in your success, and if you are a positive, results-driven individual with a commitment to service excellence, we want to hear from you. Reach out to us today!
- Cooperate with the Underwriting and Processing teams to clear conditions, resolve any issues, and restructure the loan if necessary to make sure loans close smoothly and efficiently
- Sustain and update workflows, procedures, and policies to ensure smooth operations and address challenges with strategic resolutions as needed
- Supervise a team of Loan Partners and Officers to make sure that loan applications are submitted to Processing and/or Underwriting on time
- Handle all lending functions which may include but are not limited to funding, processing, and closing
- Assure that required loan documentation is recorded in the LOS and CRM
- Candidates with an NMLS license are preferred but applicants who are willing to be licensed within 90 days of hire will be considered
- Needs to be a decision-maker, problem-solver, and self-starter with a can-do attitude who readily accepts challenges and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Displays a strong commitment to integrity and client confidentiality with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- At least 5 years of mortgage experience with exceptional underwriting and processing skills and at a minimum of 3-5 years of management or supervisory experience