Storehouse Mortgage, LLC
Our team is expanding and we’re searching for an experienced mortgage operations manager to lead and represent our branch.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing all lending functions including sales, funding, processing, and closing.
You’ll also manage the branch’s loan pipeline and assist Loan Officers and Partners with clearing loan applications while ensuring they’re submitted in a timely manner to Underwriting and/or Processing. Additionally, you’ll ensure that if any underwriting problems arise, they are resolved quickly so that we deliver a quality loan product within an efficient timeframe.
Our ideal applicant will have at least 5 years of mortgage experience and 3-5 years of management experience with proven success meeting sales goals with their team. You should also demonstrate a strong understanding of department processes and procedures and be driven to help us grow and develop.
We’re dedicated to the professionals we bring on to our team and will provide you with the support you need to succeed in this role. Bring your positivity, motivation, and drive, Apply today!
- Work with Processing and Underwriting teams to clear conditions, resolve any issues, and restructure the loan as needed to ensure a timely, smooth, and successful loan closure
- Maintain responsibility for all lending functions which may include but are not limited to funding, processing, and closing
- Sustain and update workflows, procedures, and policies to ensure smooth operations and address challenges with strategic resolutions as needed
- Supervise a team of Loan Partners and Officers to make sure that loan applications are submitted to Processing and/or Underwriting on time
- Facilitate a weekly pipeline meeting that reviews in detail every loan scheduled to close in the next 60 days
- Over 5 years of experience in the mortgage industry with advanced underwriting and processing skills and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- Skilled in developing, training, leading, inspiring, and motivating teams through outstanding communication and management
- Displays a strong commitment to integrity and client confidentiality with the ability to work well under pressure
- Needs to be a decision-maker, problem-solver, and self-starter with a can-do attitude who readily accepts challenges and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
About Storehouse Mortgage, LLC
We are your one-stop-shop for all things mortgage. As you can see by our name we don’t mind being just a bit different. We built Storehouse Mortgage for YOU - to help you build a storehouse of wealth in your real estate needs. We are high tech, high touch and love helping people. We felt that there was a void in the mortgage industry. There were big banks with low-quality service and low rates, and there were private mortgage banks with high-quality service and unfortunately high rates. Why can’t you have both? You can. What the industry doesn’t want you to know is the reason you get either poor service or high-interest rates, is because YOU the consumer have to pay for all of the layers of management. We eliminated that. Join our team and give us a try.