Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Advanced technical/ computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
$175,000 at plan
About Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS ID 3277 is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. The company's excellent service and fast turn-time have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products with low rates and excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD-approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule