Big Valley Mortgage
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, please reach out today!
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by leading, training, and motivating employees
- Enforce branch procedures, policies, and protocols are followed by all staff members
- Excel in meeting all pipeline, sales management, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, operations, business development, human resources, or sales manager
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Big Valley Mortgage
Founded in 1990, Big Valley Mortgage is one of the fastest growing full-service mortgage bankers serving our local communities with branch locations in Reno, throughout the Sacramento Valley, and into the Central Valley.