iCore Lending Inc.
iCore Lending Inc. is looking to hire licensed Mortgage Branch Managers to join our team. iCore is currently licensed in Arizona, California, and Florida. We are accepting applications from candidates in the following states: Arizona, California, Florida, Texas, and Virginia.
The Branch Manager must be able to build exceptional relationships with customers and referral sources. The Branch Manager must exhibit strong product knowledge and employ a high-touch, consultative sales approach when providing recommendations to customers based on financial analysis and the customer’s financial needs, goals, and circumstances. The Branch Manager leads the office team by example, personally meeting with customers. The Branch Manager is responsible for retaining and expanding the company’s base of customers. The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring that the branch office is providing 100% impeccable customer service, integrity, honesty, and consistency on a branch level. Branch Managers maintain a profit center through the development of MLOs and support staff to achieve optimal sales and profitability goals.
Compensation for this position is commission-based.
- Assist MLOs in structuring loans to best suit the needs of the borrowers/clients
- Effectively market iCore Lending in the local community you serve
- Ensure that the branch follows all compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Train new MLOs to ensure they follow the processes and procedures of iCore Lending
- Use interpersonal and communication skills to generate referral business, leads, and relationships with individuals, existing clients, past clients, and Real Estate professionals
- Participate in training for marketing, sales, and scenario techniques to effectively sell, package and close consumer mortgages
- Take thorough and complete loan applications; analyze and prequalify applicant information to determine the viability of the client's desired loan program
- Pull and analyze credit and compare for accuracy with the borrower's statements
- Provide guidance and information relevant to the risks and benefits of each program the applicant is qualified for
- Effectively communicate the terms of each product and ensure all documents necessary are signed by the borrower
- Provide the loan package to the loan processor for review. Work with the loan processor to provide any additional documentation as necessary and required by underwriting to clear conditions and close the loan
- Manage personal and team loan pipelines
- Maintain knowledge of the company's loan products and procedures
- Maintain valid license to originate, which requires annual continuing education
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local levels of loan processing laws and regulations and the ability to communicate these laws in a non-technical and conversational manner to others
- Produce mortgage leads for the branch by creating and maintaining positive business relationships
- Properly forecast and utilize strategic recruiting techniques to build strong origination and support staff
- Actively coach and mentor MLOs to reach individual/branch goals
- Assist in the development and training of personnel, including completing performance reviews, providing constructive feedback, and administering correction action processes
- Active NMLS license in your current state of employment as required by the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act
- Previous management experience preferred
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, high integrity, and ethical standards
- Proven successful track record of accomplishments in originating loans and meeting sales goals
- Seasoned ability to motivate a team to drive business and manage to bottom-line profitability
- We seek candidates who demonstrate an understanding of the importance of top-quality customer service and leadership
About iCore Lending Inc.
iCore Lending, Inc. is an independent, full-service mortgage bank. We specialize in purchasing loans, refinancing, and innovative lending solutions. iCore Lending, Inc. prides itself on a reputation for integrity, honesty, and consistency. Our team members will go above and beyond to get you the best loan possible. iCore Lending, Inc. has hundreds of programs available to fit most situations. We have helped first time home buyers, as well as investors, acquire the perfect funding solution. At iCore Lending, Inc. we take the time to listen to your needs and dreams. We work tirelessly to facilitate your goals without compromise. iCore Lending, Inc. is committed to treating every client as our #1 priority.