We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Maintain and enforce branch policies, procedures, and protocols are followed by all team members
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
American Financial Network is ranked nationally in INC 500 as a top company to work for. We are looking for motivated individuals who wish to be a part of this exciting period of our growth. Long-term and stable career guaranteed for the right individual. We are a growing organization and seeking candidates interested in growing with the company.