USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, we’d love to connect with you today!
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, operations, business development, human resources, or sales manager
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
$200,000 - $500,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.