Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Enforce branch procedures, policies, and protocols are followed by all staff members
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
- Requires 1 year of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, operations, business development, human resources, or sales manager
- Current NMLS license required
$40,000 + commission
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.