Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
Are you an experienced mortgage branch manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operation and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please apply today!
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- NMLS or state licensing preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
About Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville & Sevierville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG