Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Our team is expanding and we’re searching for an experienced mortgage operations manager to lead and represent our branch.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing all lending functions including sales, funding, processing, and closing.
You’ll also manage the branch’s loan pipeline and assist Loan Officers and Partners with clearing loan applications while ensuring they’re submitted in a timely manner to Underwriting and/or Processing. Additionally, you’ll ensure that if any underwriting problems arise, they are resolved quickly so that we deliver a quality loan product within an efficient timeframe.
Our ideal applicant will have at least 5 years of mortgage experience and 3-5 years of management experience with proven success meeting sales goals with their team. You should also demonstrate a strong understanding of department processes and procedures and be driven to help us grow and develop.
We’re dedicated to the professionals we bring on to our team and will provide you with the support you need to succeed in this role. Bring your positivity, motivation, and drive, Apply today!
- Monitor pipeline to ensure internal compliance policies are enforced and customer service standards are met or exceeded
- Facilitate a weekly pipeline meeting that reviews in detail every loan scheduled to close in the next 60 days
- Work with Processing and Underwriting teams to clear conditions, resolve any issues, and restructure the loan as needed to ensure a timely, smooth, and successful loan closure
- Oversee all lending functions which may include, but are not limited to sales, funding, processing, and closing
- Update and maintain workflows, procedures, and policies to make sure operations run smoothly and address challenges with strategic solutions as they come up
- At least 5 years of mortgage experience with exceptional underwriting and processing skills and at a minimum of 3-5 years of management or supervisory experience
- Exceptional skills in training, developing, motivating, leading, and inspiring teams through strong communication and management
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Displays a strong commitment to integrity and client confidentiality with the ability to work well under pressure
- A self-starter, problem-solver, and decision-maker with a can-do attitude who embraces challenges and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
$110,000 - $165,000 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
TOP Rated employer 9 years in a row! You will be Empowered and GROW with AmCap Home Loans.