Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Maintain and enforce branch policies, procedures, and protocols are followed by all team members
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Up to date industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Current NMLS license Required
$72,500 - $126,500 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
AMCAP Home loans provides a streamlined mortgage loan process that alleviates the stress of buying a home or refinancing. Customers rest easy knowing the expert teams at AmCap Home loans will work hard to find the best loan program that fits the client's needs. Many clients will pre-qualify to make the process even quicker.
The dream is still strong with people buying new homes or refinancing current homes.
Join our team and work with some of the best people in the industry.
Named Top Place to work 9 years in a row!