Clear Mortgage Capital
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us guide the team and grow sales. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. We offer extensive support to all of our team members along with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to shine, please start your application today!
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Recruit, hire, and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, loan officer assistants, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in the banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Advanced computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics, or business administration preferred - equivalent experience accepted
- Demonstrated ability to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and mastery of loan products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
About Clear Mortgage Capital
We’re making homeownership simpler, faster — and most importantly, more accessible for all Americans.