Homestar Financial Corp
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Build a well-rounded team by hiring, training, and recruiting a strong group of branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Excel in meeting all pipeline, sales management, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Advanced technical/ computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
$150,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.