Alt Financial Network, Inc.
Are you an experienced mortgage branch manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operations and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please apply today!
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Build a well-rounded team by hiring, training, and recruiting a strong group of branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Excel in meeting all pipeline, sales management, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Advanced technical/ computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
About Alt Financial Network, Inc.
At Alt Financial Network, we pride ourselves on providing the type of service you'd extend to a loved one: patience, understanding, and the desire to go above and beyond. Whether it's a Loan Officer or client, Alt Financial Network strives toward an environment that educates and empowers it's Loan Officers to grow in their mortgage-related endeavors.