The Mortgage Branch Assistant (MBA) works directly with and supports the loan origination staff (loan officers, branch manager, etc.).
By working collaboratively with the loan origination staff and processing team, a successful MBA has current product knowledge of loan programs and will be able to communicate loan requirements with customers, processors and loan officers.
- Communicates with the customer (borrower), real estate agents and escrows at the start of the transaction.
- Collects customer documentation necessary to complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements and initial disclosures documents.
- Assists loan originators with pre-approvals and loan structuring.
- Assists loan originators with loan pricing options/support and managing lock expiration dates.
- Updates all parties with status of loan transaction as necessary.
- Ordering of standard loan requirements and verifications such as, title, escrow, appraisal, verification of employments, verification of assets etc.
- Demonstrate proficient product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages.
- Ability to analyze tax returns and accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with customer, processor and LO.
- Proficient with Encompass.
- Understanding of compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
- Has knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry.
- Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
- Ability to effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Able to effectively and efficiently work independently or as a member of a team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include some evening and weekend hours.
- Two or more years' recent mortgage operations, underwriting and/or processing experience.
- Current hands on loan officer assistant, processing or underwriting experience.
- Knowledge of and experience working with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and other refinance and purchase loan programs and mortgage insurance guidelines.
$35,000 - $50,000
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty, LLC is one of the top producing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. This position is to work with Lovera Realty's preferred lending partner MLB Residential Lending.