Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
Our lending team is currently growing and we are looking for a mortgage accounting clerk to join our organization. The successful candidate will have accounting or bookkeeping experience, a keen eye for details and discrepancies, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. If you’re a professional accountant interested in starting a career in the mortgage industry, please apply today!
- Document accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions and bank deposits in the general ledger
- Maintain up to date reconciled financial records such as disbursements, third party payments, receipts, invoices, credit card transactions, and expense vouchers in accounting software
- Verify and input data such as legal description, mortgager name, loan number, loan amount, and payment amount into accounting software
- Calculate reports that include taxes, interest, monthly payments, principal, and insurance for real estate mortgage loans
- Provide general clerical support and complete clerical duties to the accounting department
- Communication skills (both written and verbal) and strong attention to detail are needed
- We require a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent; some college is preferred
- Multitasking and organizational skills are imperative
- 10-key data entry and computer experience, especially Microsoft Excel and accounting software such as QuickBooks are needed
- Accounting experience required; previous accounting experience in human resources, bookkeeping, or loan processing is helpful
$15 - $18 hourly
About Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
Atlantic Home Mortgage is one of the highest producing mortgage brokerages in America.
Here at AHM, we focus on two things: closing loans and eliminating inefficiencies. To keep our edge, we combine cutting edge technology with discipline, communication and proven sales processes to deliver the perfect client experience.