Thrive Realty Company
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.