Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals headquartered out of Cincinnati, OH. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!