USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building a client list, please apply today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 1 year of experience in mortgage origination or lending required
$80,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.