First Equity Funding
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Identify prospective customers through a combination of networking, sales initiatives, and lead follow up
- Manage loan pipeline to ensure production meets targeted goals
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Proven track record of success in a sales or customer service-oriented environment
- Strong phone presence with good listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve and efficiently manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Must have experience in the real estate, sales, mortgage lending or construction-related field
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About First Equity Funding
First Equity Funding is a private real estate lender offering Fix & Flip, DSCR/Rental, Multifamily/Mixed-use, and New Construction loan programs in 44 states throughout the US.
At First Equity, we pride ourselves on being more than just a real estate lender. We are investment partners who help analyze and identify investment opportunities, ensure fast approval and delivery of funds, and offer construction consultancy to help property rehabilitation run smoothly and efficiently.
Since our incorporation in 2009, we have helped grow the portfolios of thousands of real estate investors. Our commitment to client success and experience in lending, construction, and real estate investing uniquely positions us as one of the premier private lenders in the country.