Veterans National Mortgage
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
$81,200 - $100,000 yearly
About Veterans National Mortgage
Veterans National Mortgage is an independent Mortgage Broker specializing in helping Veterans achieve their homeownership goals. We are a growing mortgage company in San Diego and have an outstanding opportunity for growth for the right people. We have all the technology and speed but keep the personal touch of having a friend in the Mortgage business. Our business is expanding into other States and adding both a consumer direct division Real estate agent division. We offer great rates, better service, and believe in a consumer-first business model.