We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$150,000 - $180,000 yearly
About Apex Mortgage
Apex Mortgage Group, Inc is a community-based mortgage broker licensed in 7 states and growing quickly. We believe in the ultimate client and partnership experience that starts first with the speed at which we close our deals. This can only be done with the proper sales support staff, a large product mix, highly competitive rates, and properly integrated technology. We are intent on providing our employees with a safe and fun atmosphere that makes our jobs even more gratifying.