Novus Home Mortgage
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
About Novus Home Mortgage
OUR MISSION MAKING MORTGAGE LENDING SIMPLE.
We approach the industry from a new perspective.
When it comes to mortgage banking, our management teams are experts, and that gives us the ability to think differently, to find new ways to improve the lending experience for our customers. We are constantly challenging ourselves to do better.
We know that the systems and processes that the industry has used over the past 15 years won’t work in the future. By using process automation and other proprietary technologies we’re cutting out manual tasks, reducing errors, and creating efficiencies. Clients have the ability to apply for their loan, verify income and assets, digitally review and e-sign disclosures, and submit necessary paperwork all from a mobile device. Our clients stay informed through the entire loan process with mobile alerts and messaging. We put the customer first allowing us to find ways to reduce costs and create a better loan process.