Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
About Priority Lending
At Priority Lending (Powered by The Mortgage Firm, Inc.), we have earned a stellar reputation among real estate professionals, builders, and individual homebuyers for simplifying the process. In fact, we send automatic updates to our clients throughout the entire process with continual status reports and no surprises! This advantage is built around our mission to keep it simple and easy. We call it “Closing Simplified.”
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!