American Pacific Mortgage
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$65,000 commission on closings
About American Pacific Mortgage
APM is a top-10 Independent Mortgage Banker with more than 1,700 licensed loan advisors and over 200 branches, serving home buyers across the United States.
As a company, we embrace the concept of homeownership with enthusiasm and optimism for America. Every employee at APM knows that every transaction represents a family, a home, and a life decision, and we understand that our participation is a privilege and that our job, in the end, is to delight everyone involved in the loan process… because, after all, there’s not much more that matters than the human connection and home.
In 2020, we served more than 65,000 customers and funded more than $22 billion in home loans—all while earning more than 70,000 published consumer reviews with an average rating of 4.96 stars!