We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
About USA Mortgage
We don't hire employees, we hire owners. What does that mean? It means we strive to make sure every voice, every idea is heard and cultivated to create a dynamic, ever-evolving culture. Our workforce is empowered to bring their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to the table. It also means that when we're financially successful, our employee-owners profit. We're also committed to hiring the best -- as evidenced by our rapid growth.