Bradford Shared Services, LLC
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. Essex Mortgage is a direct lender affiliated with Bradford Shared Services and is co-located with Bradford Real Estate for easy access to real estate agents. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
About Bradford Shared Services, LLC
A premier Nashville-owned-and-operated real estate enterprise committed to growth.