Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$80,000 - $150,000+
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents. Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 -2020 (based on the number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow! We are now expanding our brokerage into other areas including the Barrie, ON area.
The brokerage is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement, and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!