We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- At least 2-3 years of mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Must be actively licensed with NMLS
About Bay Equity
Bay Equity is a family-owned, full-service mortgage lender that prioritizes personal relationships. Founded in 2007 and licensed in 42 states (and counting), we understand that behind every loan stands someone's home.
Our Grayslake Office on Center Street has been serving the community and local real estate professionals for years.