Franklin Loan Center
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
About Franklin Loan Center
We treat your loan like it's our own.™
Franklin Loan Center is a premier mortgage banker established in 1989 that has been helping individuals and families obtain loans for their homes. With our team of experts, Franklin gets your loan moving through the complex lending process and guides you every step of the way. Using our state of the art platform, plus personalized attention by our team, you get the best of both online management and communications on the details of your loan, plus the expert assistance of our professionals that get to know you and your particular situation. From the routine conventional purchase, government or refi loans, to more esoteric, custom-tailored portfolio products, Franklin has the right team and the exact mortgage products to meet your needs.