We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$80,000 - $100,000 annually
About Victorian Finance
Victorian Finance will always be an evolving organization with an unwavering goal so that every member of the Victorian Family can be proud.
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer