Grant Johnson Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$75,000+ Commission based
About Grant Johnson Group
The Grant Johnson Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Greater Twin Cities areas. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!