Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
THE PLACE AND THE PERKS:
Ready to join our talented team members who are making the dream of homeownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening at Atlantic Home Mortgage, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients, and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.