America's Mortgage Solutions
Are you an experienced and successful mortgage broker looking for an opportunity to grow your business with a team of highly successful mortgage professionals? We are rapidly expanding and building capacity on our lending team and are looking for a confident and entrepreneurial-minded licensed broker to join us. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Submit application file to lenders in order to apply on the homeowners’ behalf
- Conduct a thorough interview to determine each applicant/ potential borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs
- Proactively stay abreast of mortgage industry trends and lending rate sheets; maintain strong relationships with mortgage lending sources / mortgage bankers, and establish referral relationships with real estate professionals
- Counsel applicants and home buyers on various loan products, buying or refinance process, prospective lenders, and lending guidelines
- Gather documents such as applicant’s credit history, income and employment verification, assets and liabilities, and background check to determine creditworthiness
- Knowledge of loan process from origination to close and various loan products is needed
- Undergraduate degree preferred in banking, finance, economics, business administration, or real estate law
- Independently resourceful mindset with excellent communications, analysis, and time-management skills
- Up to date NMLS licensure or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or certification is required
- 5 years of mortgage loan origination or loan officer experience required
- Experience working and understanding reverse vision and structuring Reverse Mortgage Loans.
About America's Mortgage Solutions
We are a mortgage brokerage firm recognized for outstanding customer service. If you are buying or refinancing a home, we provide personal contact with an experienced team of mortgage consultant experts. To ensure exceptional service, we control the entire mortgage process from application through closing. Our dedicated team of professionals is with you every step of the way.
Our Forward & Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers and real estate agents by finding the best solution for your individual situation. We offer a variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing, and sound advice.