Integrity Mortgage Group
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented mortgage broker to round out our well-established lending team. The successful applicant will have 5 years of experience with mortgage lending or origination and a proven track record of making matches between various lenders and borrowers. We offer excellent growth potential and possess a strong commitment to excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Proactively stay abreast of mortgage industry trends and lending rate sheets; maintain strong relationships with mortgage lending sources / mortgage bankers, and establish referral relationships with real estate professionals
- Find ideal mortgage product and lender for potential borrowers by researching competitive mortgage rates and interest rates and negotiating terms
- Ensure a smooth mortgage process by working with the borrow’s real estate agent, mortgage professionals such as closing agents, and financial institution department underwriters
- Determine each applicant’s or borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs after conducting a thorough interview
- Educate clients on various loan products, funding sources, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required
- Comfortable with loan origination software and MS office
- 5 years of mortgage loan origination or loan officer experience required
- Possess a strong understanding of mortgage products and loan process from origination to close
- Undergraduate degree preferred in banking, finance, economics, business administration, or real estate law
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker in Wisconsin and throughout the U.S. with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, or age.
Integrity Mortgage Group is registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (69371) Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License 69371