Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
Our team is in need of an eager, organized Mortgage Administrative Assistant to help us create a first-class experience for our clients! If you’re searching for an entry-level opportunity to grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further! This is the place for you.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist, a proven track record of upholding the highest ethical standards and exhibit a professional and personable demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is a major plus, but it is not required. If you have a customer-first mindset and the motivation to help the team succeed, we’d love to see your application. Start your application today!
- Help loan officers with success plan management on a daily basis to ensure they have all the paperwork needed to originate more loans to the pipeline
- Step up to help other team members with administrative duties as needed
- Deliver quality support to everyone from vendors to clients to increase positive customer service ratings
- Talk to clients, realtors, and referrals over the phone, utilizing our proven scripts to make sure each customer has a great experience
- Daily office and clerical duties
- Update the database and CRM with new client information regularly
- Let the team know about incoming client requests so we can respond quickly and ensure the customer is satisfied
- Adapt to team needs and assist with other duties as assigned
- Improve our customer satisfaction ratings by providing concierge-level support to each and everyone from vendors to clients
- Possess excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Handles client information discreetly with the highest levels of confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter and systems builder who can stay focused and work efficiently while multitasking with minimal supervision
- Experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferable
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Adobe, and the ability to quickly learn new programs are required
$11 - $12 hourly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail-oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast-paced, friendly environment.