The Edgin Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage
Are you passionate about helping people and looking for an entry-level opportunity to jump-start your career in the mortgage industry? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re on a mission to create a first-class experience for clients and we need a Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our top-notch lending team.
The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant, display a commitment to the highest ethical standards, possess impeccable attention to detail, and exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you come to work every day with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
- Provide concierge-level support to everyone from vendors to clients to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Respond and reach out to realtors, referrals, current clients, and past clients via phone call, using our proven scripts to ensure each client receives great service
- Support loan officers with daily success plan management to make sure they have the necessary information to originate more loans to the pipeline
- Communicate any requests from clients to the rest of the team so they’re resolved efficiently and the customer is satisfied
- Perform front desk duties such as greeting visitors, sorting mail, faxing paperwork, and other delegated tasks that may include errands outside the office, as needed
- Adapt to team needs and assist with other duties as assigned
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls using our proven scripts to ensure clients and referral partners receive high-quality customer service
- Experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferable
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Adobe, and the ability to quickly learn new programs are required
- Functions well independently, has great multitasking skills, and possesses a drive to build systems so tasks are completed efficiently with minimal supervision
- Uses the highest levels of discretion when handling client information
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must be available to work during Mountain Standard time
$13 - $15 hourly
About The Edgin Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage
We strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every team member is guided by our Core Values which define how we work, how we interact with each other, and guide us in determining how we best serve our customers, team members, and local communities. We strive to make our team members and customers feel like a part of the Fairway family while providing exceptional customer service, speed, and support by being kind, humble, and giving 100% every day - it's WHAT we do and it's WHO we are.