Signet Mortgage Corporation
Mortgage Admin Assistant - Pacific Time Zone
Our team is in need of an eager, organized Mortgage Administrative Assistant to help us create a first-class experience for our clients! If you’re searching for an entry-level opportunity in the mortgage industry, look no further! This is the place for you.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience as an administrative assistant with a proven track record of upholding the highest ethical standards and exhibit a professional and personable demeanor.
You appreciate that details count! Along the way, you love helping people and enjoy a team environment. If so, we are looking for you! We are hiring a full-time admin as 20% of our small team that makes residential financing happen.
A background in the mortgage industry is a major plus, but it is not required. If you have a customer-first mindset and the motivation to help the team succeed, we’d love to see your application. Start your application today!
- Coordinate and track documents and tasks received from clients, lenders and title companies and other third parties to be sure nothing is missed, and appropriate assignments are made.
- Be the primary contact for clients in process to ensure that documentation is collected and “passes muster”. Then follow-up on issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed to provide “concierge” customer service
- Help develop processes that help us deliver an outstanding customer experience - be part of the SOLUTION to make things go well
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation; including credit reports, set up automated underwriting, reconcile confirmations, obtain insurance, and title documentation.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Adobe, is mandatory, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients and internally
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software (we will teach you)
- 2+ years of experience as an admin assistant in a high energy environment. Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Experience working in a real estate or mortgage broker office would be helpful too!
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management skills and you follow up on stuff like “green on a pickle”!
- Must reside in Pacific or Mountain time zones or add a cover note convincing us that you are willing to work 8-5 in the Pacific time zone. Without this candidates outside of Pacific and Mountain Time Zones will not be considered.
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Signet Mortgage Corporation
Small but mighty, Signet Mortgage is licensed in 5 western states. Most of our business is entirely by referral and we have been successful for over 17 years. We are a mortgage brokerage that seeks to find the best possible loan package for our amazing clients and thus, keep our clients and referral partners happy!