The Manzi Group
Are you passionate about helping people and looking for an entry-level opportunity to jump-start your career in the mortgage industry? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re on a mission to create a first-class experience for our clients and we need a Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our top-notch lending team.
The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant, display a commitment to the highest ethical standards, possess impeccable attention to detail, and exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you come to work every day with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
- Produce and send out monthly expense reports so the team is informed about how the budget is being spent
- Adapt to team needs and assist with other duties as assigned
- Improve our customer satisfaction ratings by providing concierge-level support to each and everyone from vendors to clients
- Talk to clients, realtors, and referrals over the phone, utilizing our proven scripts to make sure each customer has a great experience
- Let the team know about incoming client requests so we can respond quickly and ensure the customer is satisfied
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Prior experience as an office assistant or receptionist preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Adobe are required with the ability to quickly learn new programs
- Uses the highest levels of discretion when handling client information
About The Manzi Group
The Manzi Group is a team whose focus is solely on delivering the best mortgage experience to clients possible. We build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources and other professionals that starts with the service we deliver. We laugh a lot and work with clients who appreciate the value we bring to them. If you think you are ready for a new start in the mortgage business and want to have fun and make great relationships - we may be the fit for you!