Are you passionate about helping people and looking for an entry-level opportunity to jump-start your career in the mortgage industry? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re on a mission to create a first-class experience for our clients and we need a Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our top-notch lending team.
The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant, display a commitment to the highest ethical standards, possess impeccable attention to detail, and exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you come to work every day with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
- Create and distribute expense reports each month so that the team is aware of how the budget is being spent
- Answer and make telephone calls to clients in our database, realtors, referrals, and past clients with our proven scripts to deliver high-quality customer service
- Assist loan officers with daily success plan management to ensure they have everything they need to effectively originate more loans to the pipeline
- Perform front desk duties such as greeting visitors, sorting mail, faxing paperwork, and other delegated tasks that may include errands outside the office, as needed
- Communicate any requests from clients to the rest of the team so they’re resolved efficiently and the customer is satisfied
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality when handling client information
- Possess excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be a self-starter and systems builder who can stay focused and work efficiently while multitasking with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Adobe are required with the ability to quickly learn new programs
- High school diploma or GED required; 2-year degree preferred
$14 - $15 hourly