Our team is in need of an eager, organized Mortgage Administrative Assistant to help us create a first-class experience for our clients! If you’re searching for an entry-level opportunity to grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further! This is the place for you.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist, a proven track record of upholding the highest ethical standards, and exhibit a professional and personable demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is a major plus, but it is not required. If you have a customer-first mindset and the motivation to help the team succeed, we’d love to see your application. Reach out to us today!
- Communicate any requests from clients to the rest of the team so they’re resolved efficiently and the customer is satisfied
- Handle all front desk duties, including welcoming office visitors, organizing mail, faxing documents, and completing other assigned tasks, such as running errands outside the office, when needed
- Talk to clients, realtors, and referrals over the phone, utilizing our proven scripts to make sure each customer has a great experience
- Step up to help other team members with administrative duties as needed
- Improve our customer satisfaction ratings by providing concierge-level support to each and everyone from vendors to clients
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Displays strong initiative to build systems, stay on task, and finish multiple projects efficiently with little supervision
- Must have high school diploma or GED; 2-year college degree is a plus
- Experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferable
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Adobe, is mandatory, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
$14 - $15 hourly