Interlinc Mortgage Services, LLC
Our team is in need of an eager, organized Mortgage Administrative Assistant to help us create a first-class experience for our clients! If you’re searching for an entry-level opportunity to grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further! This is the place for you.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist, a proven track record of upholding the highest ethical standards and exhibit a professional and personable demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is a major plus, but it is not required. Impeccable phone skills are a MUST!! This is not a cold calling position, but we need someone that is comfortable making follow-up calls and talking over the phone.
If you have a customer-first mindset and the motivation to help the team succeed, we’d love to see your application. Start your application today!
- Improve our customer satisfaction ratings by providing concierge-level support to each and everyone from vendors to clients
- Adapt to team needs and assist with other duties as assigned
- Notify the team of an customer requests so inquiries are responded to promptly and the client is satisfied
- Assist loan officers with daily success plan management to ensure they have everything they need to effectively originate more loans to the pipeline
- Enter new customer information into our database on a regular basis
- Talk to clients, realtors, and referrals over the phone, utilizing our proven scripts to make sure each customer has a great experience
- Handle all front desk duties, including welcoming office visitors, organizing mail, faxing documents, and completing other assigned tasks, such as running errands outside the office, when needed
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Adobe, is mandatory, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- Prior experience as an office assistant or receptionist preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Uses the highest levels of discretion when handling client information
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
$13 - $15 hourly
About Interlinc Mortgage Services, LLC
Interlinc Mortgage is a large, regional mortgage company based in Houston. However, you would be working at a branch office in Edmond, and directly supporting one of our high-producing loan officers. You will get an excellent introduction to the mortgage business, with opportunities for growth on the team.