American Pacific Mortgage
Are you passionate about helping people and looking for an entry-level opportunity to jump-start your career in the mortgage industry? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re on a mission to create a first-class experience for our clients and we need a Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our top-notch lending team.
The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant, display a commitment to the highest ethical standards, possess impeccable attention to detail, and exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you come to work every day with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
- Help loan officers with success plan management on a daily basis to ensure they have all the paperwork needed to originate more loans to the pipeline
- Communicate any requests from clients to the rest of the team so they’re resolved efficiently and the customer is satisfied
- Manage our database and continuously update our CRM with the latest client information
- Step up to help other team members with administrative duties as needed
- Respond and reach out to realtors, referrals, current clients, and past clients via phone call, using our proven scripts to ensure each client receives great service
- High school diploma or GED required; 2-year degree preferred
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Uses the highest levels of discretion when handling client information
- Previous experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Adobe, is mandatory, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
$40,000 - $48,000
About American Pacific Mortgage
At APM, Experience Matters
Every interaction with us as individuals and as a company is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, refinancing your home, building the home of your dreams, or a seasoned investor, our top priority is to make the loan process as convenient, transparent, and simple as possible. We want you to leave the transaction comfortable that you’ve received the information and options necessary to have made the right decision for your financial future.
We’ve made it our mission to Create Experiences That Matter.